Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Is Up and Down My Homeys!!!?

Sup my homey peeps! Well I don't really have much to say. Heah Tsubasa-pu are you jealous that I have Fai as the awesome pic. Muwhahahaha! *evil laugh*. Oh yeah I forgot to add that Tsubasa-pu is the EVIL CHILD OF THE MOONING CORN!!!! (inside joke)
Well I don't know what to say now. Uhhhhh ummm.
I guess I'll say I did my best time ever running the track at school I did it in 1 minute and 56 seconds! I only stopped 2 times! YESSSSS!
Oh I also got spots of dark blue gel pen in my hair by accident hehe, well sort of :). Well I guess that's it for now.
Sees ya latar my homey skillet biscuit peeps!
~SenBonzakura-Chan
a.k.a Bonza-myuu! A nickname given to me by Tsubasa-pu

2 comments:

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Haha 1 min 50 sec.

Tsubasa-Chan said...

That's I little disterbing. I finished in 1 min and 43 sec today. Hahahaha.
123 days?!?! Omg 1, 2, 3 in order. Hahahahaha.