Friday, January 23, 2009

For Tsubasa-pu

This post is for the soul purpose for Tsubasa-pu to know what pioneer clothes kinda look like.
But Tsubasa-pu you can just by old skirts and some shirts at Goodwill or something for the clothes thats what I'm doing.
The dress or skirt which ever one you do has to be at mid calf or longer. You should get one that will let you move around in it freely.


Isn it funny that we are going to be making an apron in clothing class!

Here's what you wear under the skirt. Wells ifs yas gots anys questions Tsubasa-pus lets mes knows, oks?!
~SenBonzakura-Chan




9 comments:

Tsubasa-Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tsubasa-Chan said...

Fine! I don't like L anyways. What makes you think I am a Kamui stealer

Im blind!!! They are weird lookin.

Tsubasa-Chan said...

What does HEAH mean?

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Lol. Heah? Whay a funny word. So how am i a Kamui stealer?

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Im Bored

Tsubasa-Chan said...

I want to go see Coraline too. Me and my mom are going to see Paul Blart Mall Cop today. I wish you can come over. OH! MAYBE YOU CAN RIDE HOME ON THE BUS OR MY MOM COULD PICKS US UP ON WENDSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsubasa-Chan said...

I found the Lee Lees store its supposed to be like a supermarket. I will see if you can come over on wensday. Talk to your mom.

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Well my mom is not going to be here on wendsday so I will ask my dad if we can drive us to a movie beacuse I know that he will say yes to you coming over. And on saturday maybe you can come over and go to Lee Lees. My mom says she knows someone that goes thare (I spelt I like that for a reason).

You never told me why you were depressed. No I have not seen Mall Cop. When I -OMG you know Dani she goes on my bus and we droped her off at her house and she house is huge- wanted to go see it I had to finish my social studies report.

Are you guys having a party in social studies tomarrow in the lunch room. Who is your teacher.

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Oh and my dad wanted me to ask you (and yes my mom and my dad) if you wanted to come over on friday too. Because my mom is comming home at night. I will tell you the details tomarrow. We can't go to the movies on wendsday. :( once again tell you later