Friday, January 2, 2009

Some More Fun With Tsubasa-chan! a.k.a Savannah

Well once again I went over to Tsubasa-Chan's house. First we went to a doctor appointment for her because she needed to get xrays of the wrist she broke back in November ( it's a long story). Anyways while we were there Tsubasa-Chan leaned her head back and hit it on the wall. I started to laugh and I said," First you get owned by a piece of paper and now you get owned by a wall!" ( To understand the owned by a piece of paper thing, go back 2 posts ago)
Well after she got her xrays, Tsubasa-Chan and me waited outside and we started to through gum back and forth and she almost hit me in the face! Well after that we went to her house and she changed my weird widget thing so she is the culprit at the top of my blog not me! And she changed my profile picture. (she was just jealous that I had Fay as the picture before >: ) )
So after that we went to go see "Bedtime Stories" I loved it and its a great family movie.Then we went back to her house and watched some TRC episodes again. ( to understand once again go back 2 posts : ). ) Then we kinda just walked through the house but then she picked up Oreo ( her evil cat of death) and started chasing me with Oreo in front of her. Tsubasa-Chan is EVIL!!
Well I had a fun time over at Tsubasa-Chan's even though she was being evil. Yes Tsubasa-Chan I know you are reading this and so I will say this, you are PURE EVIL!!!

~SenBonzakura-Chan

2 comments:

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Hey! Thats not nice! You wanted Kamui. If not you can always change it back. Oreo is not the evil cat of Death its Doom.

And that piece of paper had it coming, i ripped it afterwards.

Oh ad dont forget the Child of the Mooning Corn. Again.

I thought it was Tsubasa-pu

Tsubasa-Chan said...

Sheesh get it right.