Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nick's Court of HONOR!!!!

Yeah! Nick finally got to have his court of honor for getting his Eagle scout!
I'm so happy! Nick gave Bro. Jensen the Mentors pin and in the process of introducing who he'd give it to Nick got emotional and made me CRY!!!!!
Then Nick got to sit in the Eagle's Nest with all the other former scouts who have theirs!
He looks so happy! If you look real close you can see Robert smiling and sticking his head in between 2 of the guys up front. Hahaha nice one Robert!

Lol Nick looks so serious!


Here's Nick and me!
I'm so proud of Nick he did such a great job of finally getting where he is now! He never once gave up and he always pressed forward! He also has been such a wonderful example to me in everything I do! He is a wonderful man of God and I believe he will continue to be that way for the rest of his life!
!GO NICK YOU ROCK!














3 comments:

roseanne said...

awe soo cute! I love it! Great job Nick!

roseanne said...

Hello ---> August? You might want to update your blog!! ;-)

roseanne said...

Pritty PLEASE... UP DATE YOUR BLOG!!!